White lines on radish seed leaves

Reaction score
Country
United States
why are there white lines on the seed leaves of radishes? The true leaves do not have it

Attachments

• F2A65DDF-EF84-4AB7-B16E-EA0BF35B947C.jpeg
    F2A65DDF-EF84-4AB7-B16E-EA0BF35B947C.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
why are there white lines on the seed leaves of radishes? The true leaves do not have it
During some night a leaf miner moth visited your seedlings and laid eggs on your radish seed leaves. They hatched and you see the result. Nothing really to worry about.

Reaction score
Country
United States
During some night a leaf miner moth visited your seedlings and laid eggs on your radish seed leaves. They hatched and you see the result. Nothing really to worry about.
how do I prevent it from spreading to more leaves? Should I remove the infected leaves? should I add a insect netting to protect future damage?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
how do I prevent it from spreading to more leaves? Should I remove the infected leaves? should I add a insect netting to protect future damage?
It won't spread. There is a little tiny worm inside the leaf happily munching around in circles and he cannot leave the leaf. Leaf miner damage is usually and normally just cosmetic.

Ask a Question