White flies on plant

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was gifted this plant three years ago. I have no idea what the name of it is. Outs been doing fine out at least staying alive for the last three years with one leaf grown per year. All of a sudden it took a turn for the worse and has little white flies and looks like this. The only thing that changed is it got a little more sun for one day. Can it be saved? Also what is it?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Have you got a photo of it that you could attach to the post please? Just use the "upload a file" button underneath the editor. That should help us see the problem a little more clearly :).

Reaction score
Country
United States
Have you got a photo of it that you could attach to the post please? Just use the "upload a file" button underneath the editor. That should help us see the problem a little more clearly :).
Unfortunately, my phone is not uploading pictures. That WOULD be helpful. Its a dumb cane Plant. However, I see that it's a topical plant so maybe it got too much sun the day i moved it. The leaves turned yellow and are now Browning, drooping, and wilting.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Unfortunately, my phone is not uploading pictures. That WOULD be helpful. Its a dumb cane Plant. However, I see that it's a topical plant so maybe it got too much sun the day i moved it. The leaves turned yellow and are now Browning, drooping, and wilting.
That sounds like more of a watering issue

Ask a Question