• Total voters

dandy-lou

(they/them)
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I usually will pick up fallen leaves or loose stems from the ground or clip off a tiny bit of a plant I see if I'm out and about (I don't clip from plants if they're from a store of course lol) and propagate them into big boys. I'll "proplift" from Lowes and stuff too, but I always ask first. Most of the time the employees don't care haha.

Sometimes I'll buy stuff from local nurseries or shops downtown -- succulents are pretty trendy right now, so those are easy to find. It's the other stuff I have a hard time locating...never bought a plant off the internet, but it seems like a good option.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
after 30 years of working my garden I have not much to buy. however, there are a few mail orders I know to get special things from. but there also is a wonderful nursery 30 mins from me which is loaded with stuff for extra plants to get. then there is another nursery 10 mins from me for my annuals.

Ask a Question