What's looking good in November 2015

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Found a glowing tree stump in a swamp one night (not recommended, especially when coming back from the pub) and found the mycelium of another glows in the dark whilst nicking peat under the cover of darkness :ninja:

Haha I'm going to leave the glowing tree stump finding up to you - I think I would have a massive freak out if I saw a glowing tree stump in a swamp after a night at the pub!

Reaction score
@DeborahJane , sorry about your Acacia. :(
Even though we've had a few frosts and light freezes, I still have some petunias hanging in there. I don't want to clean up my little flower boxes as long as they're bravely soldiering on!
View attachment 9796

That is so pretty, what kind of camera are you using? For some reason my cameras have never been able to capture those colors so well. Biggest problem arises when trying to photograph a purple flower ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That is so pretty, what kind of camera are you using? For some reason my cameras have never been able to capture those colors so well. Biggest problem arises when trying to photograph a purple flower ;)

My zte zmax phone, which takes surprisingly sharp photos! I sometimes use the photo editor to increase color etc but I don't think I did anything to that photo.

Ask a Question