WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN MAY 2019

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm not sure on the sedum. The flowers look more individual rather than the large clusters I'm seeing online. It was a carpet like cover. Possibly just a variant?

IMG_20190529_115940835_HDR.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This one is English stonecrop. There are lots of different ones, and I daresay you have some there that are quite different to the ones we have here. It's great to see them growing in a wild situation.
If you like the idea of carpeting your garden with them they are ridiculously easy to propagate - you just need to grab a handful and scatter the bits like seed, bash them down a bit and water to get them started ! :happy:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
View attachment 54371This one is English stonecrop. There are lots of different ones, and I daresay you have some there that are quite different to the ones we have here. It's great to see them growing in a wild situation.
If you like the idea of carpeting your garden with them they are ridiculously easy to propagate - you just need to grab a handful and scatter the bits like seed, bash them down a bit and water to get them started ! :happy:
These are in Alaska and I didn't really relish the idea of dragging some back in my suitcase! Interesting though.

Ask a Question