MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
From the "What's looking good in May 2017" thread:

Beverly said:
I was wondering if you could take a group photo of your 7.5 cats to show us? Might take a bit of doing?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Beverly, May 23, 2017 post #99

@Beverly, I took that as a personal challenge, and quietly picked up the gauntlet. :sneaky:
Since the half-cat only comes around when times are hard :(, this was quite a challenge. This is the closest I've gotten. :D

0715172241a.jpg

0715172241b.jpg

Who's who in the pack of wild heathens:

At the 12 o'clock position is Smudge.
2 o'clock is Squirrel.
4 o'clock is Sh!tty Kitty.
6 o'clock is my half-cat, Chaps.*
8 o'clock is Dunder. (Short for Dunderhead.)
10 o'clock is Ringtail.
The fluffy orange one, (I'm sure you recognize,) is Little Man, the cat of many hats.

*Chaps places himself very low in the hierarchy of heathens and must be fed separately, else he will sit and watch the others eat, content to clean up their scraps. :(

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
:love::love: Oh, @marlingardener!! :love::love:
I can't stop looking at the beautiful striping on those cats!! None of mine are striped, all I have are patches. (Odd, because I have always liked stripes better. :confused:.) Those two at the 9 o'clock position have almost identical striping, just different colors... they could be happy here in Ohio, too... :whistle:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: I should have known i would hear from you about this @MaryMary, always up for a challenge:)(y) What a handsome assortment of cats you have and looking nicely fed...lucky cats.

You mean you didn't know this day would come?! o_O :p
MaryMary Quite Contrary will rise to the challenge... Shoot, if things get serious, I've even got a soapbox! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Zigs, is there more than one variety of St. John's Wort?
When we had it in upstate New York, it was a ground cover, rarely more than 4" tall. It also had yellow flowers and was a great plant for filling in empty spaces in the flower beds.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Zigs, is there more than one variety of St. John's Wort?
When we had it in upstate New York, it was a ground cover, rarely more than 4" tall. It also had yellow flowers and was a great plant for filling in empty spaces in the flower beds.

Yep, that's our native wild one. The one you had sounds like the same ground cover one we had at middle school, we used to crush the flower buds as it smelt funny :)

Ask a Question