What Pots?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wondering what pots everyone is using?

I have a mix Got nice ones. Got Buckets with holes for drainage. Got some small cheap ones and Fiber ones.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well I just received my order of nice Hanging Pots. Very big I'm thinking use them next Spring.

Seems I have to order Seed, Soil and Pots because it is considered the Off Season here.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Like you I have a very varied selection, basically whenever anyone is getting rid of pots and asks if I would like them I say "Yes please". It means I get a lot of small plastic pots, but they are great for starting things in and I always do far more than I need, then keep the very best for myself and get a rep. for generosity by giving away the rest.
I grow my tomatoes in cheap plastic buckets, having a handle to move them around is great, they come in and out as the weather changes, and can be stood on whatever piece of ground is empty at the moment.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thinking today even though I'm broke.

Thinking of getting a Blocker and trays with holes for drainage. Then go to small and smaller Pots for mostly sale.

Hanging Pots go with seed, stuff that is pretty and hangs down.

Just looked I have several small Spider Plants .

big rockpile

Ask a Question