What is your favourite flower?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 5b
My favorite flower is a lily. I'm not sure what kind of lily they are but they're white and smell like cinnamon! We used to get them all the time at the grocery store I worked at, but no one knew what kind they were. I still find them in stores every once in a while.

white_lily_stock_ii_by_avestra_stock-d585wuc.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
I absolutely love tulips. I always have and always will. When I was a child I watched my mother get roses over and over again. Once day my father got her tulips and I was so amazed. They were so beautiful and colorful. I loved how some were closed and some were open just a touch. The next day they were open and ready to absorb that warm sunlight. My husband always bring me tulips on special occasions because he knows how special they are to me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My boyfriend sometimes gives me tulips too. They always make me happy. Usually, I receive them on Woman's Day, which we celebrate in March. I'd love to grow tulips in my apartment:)
They come in so many beautiful colors:

colorful_tulips_2996021_by_stockproject1-d3hyqyl.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
You know, I was about to answer this question when I realized, I don't think I have a favorite. I have a favorite bouquet arrangement but not a specific favorite flower.

bighilodream.jpg

zoom_zoomAMS12161203119032312090962456.jpg

Reaction score
I'm a simple man. I think there's no flower that is more beautiful than a simple red rose. I think they just look fantastic. And of course the romantic moments that come along with them may make me biased as well. There are a lot of beautiful flowers, though. Can't go wrong with any of the choices listed here in the thread.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm with Gmckee1985 above me. I love roses, but for a different reason entirely. I've never had any romantic connection. nor have I bought flowers for anyone - but I used to plant rose gardens and maintain them with my grandmother before she passed away. Sure, the thorns and barbs suck, but at the end all the pruning and maintaining is worth it if you're the only house on the street with a colorful arrangement outside, people will notice it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love Shasta daisy as it is a perennial flower and it is very easy to grow. I love the pure white color of the flower and deep green stems and leaves. It can be very bushy and needs to be trimmed once in a while.
IMG_0185.JPG

Ask a Question