What is your biggest problem with home gardening?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, sweetie, I went to look at your other statements elsewhere, you nip at the edge often. I was actually looking for pics of your garden, could not find any, but found some interesting replies from you. Take care.

I just joined not long ago and not that internet savvy. How do I even upload pics to my profile deary???

Reaction score
Country
United States
AuntRose53's statements are rather caustic and not at all positive or uplifting. Her negativity of other gardeners such as myself is way too critical for my liking. I don't consider her statements "a joke' at all.

I've alway thought the gardening community as 'green thumb family'., but apparently there's always a bad apple or Negative Nellie in the bunch.

I hope she finds peace and tranquility in her gardening efforts like most of us have found, shared, enjoyed & cherished.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
But I want variety @NE Ohio John , and at age 54, I really do not care that your comments offend me at some levels. They really are understandable, sane, normal, etc. I want you to truly understand that I respect your post 110%.

Reaction score
Country
United States
AuntRose53's statements are rather caustic and not at all positive or uplifting. Her negativity of other gardeners such as myself is way too critical for my liking. I don't consider her statements "a joke' at all.

I've alway thought the gardening community as 'green thumb family'., but apparently there's always a bad apple or Negative Nellie in the bunch.

I hope she finds peace and tranquility in her gardening efforts like most of us have found, shared, enjoyed & cherished.

I didn’t even do anything I’ve only offered my advice and opinions to many people!!!! I do have peace and shit. I’m happy but not too fond of pests at the moment. Why is everyone picking on me?!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United States

This might get me banned but I’m having a bad night offline then I jump online and see this!!! I have not been negative only negative about pests and made one little joke I didn’t mean she was lazy it was a freakin joke LOL. But you sir are a jerk aka arsehole. I joined this hoping to extend my deep knowledge. It instead I get hate.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to keep up with what i supposed to be doing at the time it's supposed to be done.
Like trying to get the bulbs, wallflowers and polyanthus planted. Also haven't got round to tying up the blackberries yet. Sometimes i leave that so late that i forget to do them or the weather has been too cold or wet.:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
This might get me banned but I’m having a bad night offline then I jump online and see this!!! I have not been negative only negative about pests and made one little joke I didn’t mean she was lazy it was a freakin joke LOL. But you sir are a jerk aka arsehole. I joined this hoping to extend my deep knowledge. It instead I get hate.

Wow! If you truly want to be a part of this forum you could start by apologizing and stop calling people you don’t even know names. Even if you meant it as a joke it came across as an insult. Own it! I must assume you don’t realize that life for the most part is like a mirror. If you show hate, you will get hate back. If you show love, you will get love back.

Ask a Question