What flower is this?

Reaction score
Mine are coming in so healthy and beautiful this year! I fed them last weekend (Some miracle grow) and they seem to have blossomed...going to post an updated pic once I get home!!! :)

Reaction score
Thank you soo much for the tips!! I am truly grateful as I would love to take care of them and have them spread like wildfire because they are totally beautiful at bloom!

You mentioned the bulbs and storing them for next year? I'm a novice to gardening so this is new to me. This is something I have not been doing since planting them. I will look into it further for sure. Thanks Again!!
You could cut the plant off and let the bulbs mature for a while before storing them wrapped in moss rolled in brown paper covers or you could leave them in the soil f you are sure they will not get eaten up by rodents in winter. You may have to cover the ground with dry leaves and cut grass and stuff to keep the cold from killing them.
Since the Asiatic lily is a warm weather plant.. it is better to store them inside if you have cold winters.

Reaction score
Lilies do come back every year. I have some pretty pink oriental lilies that bloom every year. My calla lilies and elephant ears come up every spring as well. I love bulbs, because you plant them once and don't have to bother with them.

Reaction score
Just an update on my lillies...they are growing beautifully after the recommendation of feeding them!
941087_10151432260812444_907730009_n.jpg

Reaction score
Asiatic lily. They come in red, orange, yellow, and pink. Simply lovely. I love lilies.

Ask a Question