what do u think of my lemon tree?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi all I've been growing this little baby since last summer.. I got the seen from
An lemon peel off the seed and germinate it!! I want to change the pot soon. What size is best? There was another lemon plant growing beside it but it died What do I need to do to mate it?? To grow lemons? Any tips advice plz

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Is there meant to be a photo attached? If so it looks like it didn't work unfortunately, could you try again?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hope this works

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 250
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hope this works
You can repot at this time but you do not need to. A lemon of this size has a small root system and you are taking a chance of damaging the roots if you transplant it. I would wait another year. Being a little root bound will not hurt it. Why are those leaves still not attached to the plant? How often and how much are you watering?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You can repot at this time but you do not need to. A lemon of this size has a small root system and you are taking a chance of damaging the roots if you transplant it. I would wait another year. Being a little root bound will not hurt it. Why are those leaves still not attached to the plant? How often and how much are you watering?

Ok thanks I won't repot it! I'm also scared to do it so I won't hurt it! I water it when I see the soil is dry but u spray it down everyday! What is better??

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ok thanks I won't repot it! I'm also scared to do it so I won't hurt it! I water it when I see the soil is dry but u spray it down everyday! What is better??
Only water when necessary and DO NOT spray the leaves. By spraying the leaves you are inviting fungus especially on an indoor plant

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Only water when necessary and DO NOT spray the leaves. By spraying the leaves you are inviting fungus especially on an indoor plant
Really ?? I didn't know that. New at this. I have read that u Ned to spray your plants so they won't get dry leaves etc. Does that go for every plant?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Really ?? I didn't know that. New at this. I have read that u Ned to spray your plants so they won't get dry leaves etc. Does that go for every plant?
Transpiration is the movement of water from the roots of a plant up to and through the leaves. Wetting the leaves has nothing to do with either. Foliar spraying is used for different things. From insecticide application to adding supplements such as compost tea or liquid seaweed but not for watering.
The white stuff is thorn ok thx learning as I go!!
I do not know what the white stuff is. I have never seen it before

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Transpiration is the movement of water from the roots of a plant up to and through the leaves. Wetting the leaves has nothing to do with either. Foliar spraying is used for different things. From insecticide application to adding supplements such as compost tea or liquid seaweed but not for watering.

I do not know what the white stuff is. I have never seen it before
Try to see if that white stuff will rub off. It might be scale insects

Ask a Question