zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Tee hee, normal people don;t understand gardeners :D

Sprayed the tomatoes and spuds with Boardeaux mix against the blight.

pea frame is growing nicely
DSCI0002 (7).JPG

Put the first 10 tomatoes in the Decimator, getting up to 44 C in the sun :)
DSCI0003 (7).JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3a
Country
Canada
An usually early year for the perennial garden.

Attachments

• IMG_20170603_210643.jpg
    IMG_20170603_210643.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 190
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
One more morning to go, planting for a customer. I have completed my own last night and now will spend today cleaning things up and sorting pots in my shed. After I have finished with my last customer on Monday morning, I will be back on my bike, riding the trails.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Transplanted the peonies and salvia I got out of a client's garden. It's a cool, rainy day so I figure that will help with shock.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Wow @Larisa...just when you thought it was safe:eek:. Did you lose many flowers and vegetables? What will you have to replant? Of course i "liked" your photo, but it is really not such a happy sight.:( Why are you laughing? are you hysterical?
cry-blow.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Why are you laughing? are you hysterical?
cry-blow-gif.21783

@Beverly
When you have too much trouble, it's really funny. I always bought ready cabbage seedlings, but this year I decided to do it myself. First I sowed the seeds under the phyto lamp. The seedlings stretched out. And I threw it away. Then I realized that the phyto lamp is not suitable for cabbage. I need a cold. I sowed the cabbage again on the balcony, where it was cool. It was good seedlings. Then the eldest son began to open the window on the balcony. Cabbage sprouts flew along with the cucumber seedlings. I picked up the seedlings and planted them again. A few days later came the "Groundhog Day". This time the younger son dropped the seedlings.
Cucumbers began to grow like mad. They realized that rapid growth is their only chance of survival. Cabbage also tried. And so, when I planted the unfortunate cabbage on the bed, hail began.
cc2.gif

The hail did not damage anything, fortunately.
smilie_girl_096.gif

Ask a Question