What browsers are you using?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
After my internet connection saga, I have been switching from one browser to another - Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge..

I have to say Chrome has the quickest uploading and search result times, but it has its problems. What browser are you using now? What are your user experiences?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have to agree. It throws up searched data quickly, but apparently there is security issue.

Edge is one of the worst. Takes ages to get to the page with e with a blue background. And then it crashes all the times.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Primarily use EDGE. Still once in a while, a website is not EDGE compatible, so I'll switch to IE or Chrome. Never use Firefox or Opera.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
For quite a few times, I typed something in the reply box and the spot I was typing at just disappeared.. and I had to type blind, not being able to see what I was typing. Quite annoying. Son said that my Chrome is used via proxy .. :eek:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just asked son to drag IE icon to the bottom bar. In fact, I am going to use it now on this website. I have the feeling that a lot of websites are still designed with IE in mind.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Er, no! A perpetual loading circle in IE

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I use Chrome, no problems. IE was my favorite, but doesn't work on most sites any more....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
What browser are you using now? What are your user experiences?
I'm using Opera on Linux.. I'm not very advanced when it comes to browser requirements I just do the basic things, such as posting on forums and watching videos and musics on rare occasions.

For me it is good enough, very good performance. (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Other browser does not have built in feature like chrome does.

One guy explained me that, I need 4 -5 extra application installed on PC to run properly.

But one chrome does all without any extra applications.

I rest my PC once in a month so I need to install everything again.

So, chrome is efficient.

Edit: I reset PC

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using Opera on Linux.. I'm not very advanced when it comes to browser requirements I just do the basic things, such as posting on forums and watching videos and musics on rare occasions.

For me it is good enough, very good performance. (y)

We used to use Opera a lot and my son fiddled with the amount of data in images to speed up the internet connection and save data. But now that feature is no more. Shame. I am ashamed to say that I read the Daily Mail, but they have a quick turnover of stories and sometimes horror stories about fraud amaze me. But they now instantly chuck a lot of data by adding a video to each and every story.. I wonder if they make more money by forcing more data down the internet connection to us.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Chrome has feature like adding user, best part is, it allows people to get their personalized browser in this way.

My wife has her chrome on my PC , so do I on her's

Yes, that way, I can see what my son is up to.. Haha! Is that why you use it? LOL!

Ask a Question