Website for identifying perennial seedlings?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
Does anyone of a website that shows images of perennial seedlings? I always get weeds blowing into my garden and it's always agony waiting and trying to figure out if the small plants emerging are my perennials or weeds. I
know what I planted and the general area, but over the winter my "name stakes" are either too faded or have uprooted. Ugh. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hello,
Does anyone of a website that shows images of perennial seedlings? I always get weeds blowing into my garden and it's always agony waiting and trying to figure out if the small plants emerging are my perennials or weeds. I
know what I planted and the general area, but over the winter my "name stakes" are either too faded or have uprooted. Ugh. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Nobody has a seedling base only mature plants and believe me that is hard enough!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is graphite (carbon) an element?
Yes, graphite, diamond and charcoal or lamp black are all forms of carbon. In diamond the atoms join in a pyramid structure, which is what makes it hard, in graphite they bond as a flat hexagonal plate and the plates slide across one another which is why they get left behind and mark. They add clay to it to make a pencil harder. The last two are amorphous, not crystalline.

Ask a Question