Water spritser

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I have a very hot back yard and when we sit outside it gets ridiculous if you have no cover but we have placed a cover over the table to allow us to be protected from the sun and my husband made a fantastic thing that shoots out sprinkles of water a fine mist that just cools us down, it is easy to make and a good idea for a hot summers day.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Yes, I'd like to see pictures because i love the sound of it. We have all seasons here, summer at present and whilst it's been pretty mild we hsve had a few really hot spells and I'd love to have had your misting system set up Tasha. Maybe I'm a bit slow,:rolleyes: i know I'm not particularly practical so some explanatory pics would be greatly appreciated.;)

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I will try to find a picture for you to see because it is definitely a great way to cool you down and a fantastic way to give your flowers and plants the food that they need too.

Ask a Question