Upload Photos is disabled?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I am noticing, when i am ready to post, I have the options of "Post Reply" and "More Options", but the middle space where it normally says "Upload Photos" is now blank.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Mine is still there as always...have you tried rebooting your computer/device? Clearing cookies?
I wonder if it's a browser issue; I'm using Chrome.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Are you using Firefox per chance? I had a test of all the browsers and I got a blank box too when using the latest version of Firefox. It looks like there's a bug in how that browser displays the upload box, so I've put a fix in place and it should work now :).

If that hasn't solved it, please do let me know!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Thanks all of you @Beth_B , @Ian , @zigs :) Yes, i am perchance using Firefox, i noticed the blankness a few days ago, and there was a recent Firefox update so i expect the update and the blankness coincided. Actually, when i clicked on the blank field it did send me to one of my photo files that made photos available to "open" but i was interrupted and i was not able to test further if i could manage an upload from there. Now the button in the middle says "Upload a File" and i will try it here. Aha! I appreciate all of your good suggestions and Ian as always (y)(y)(y) (Red Shrimp Plant [Justicia b.] loved by hummingbirds)
P1010943.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Glad it wasn't Donald Duck Trump :D

Ask a Question