Unique flower pots

Reaction score
Those old typewriters are certainly unusual ideas for planters but think that this idea for a planter definitely deserves a place here too - especially as its certainly a very novel and unique idea for a planter

What do you think of this :D

pot -toaster.jpg

Reaction score
Those old typewriters are certainly unusual ideas for planters but think that this idea for a planter definitely deserves a place here too - especially as its certainly a very novel and unique idea for a planter

What do you think of this :D

View attachment 1810

Hahaha!!!! A toaster-pot!!! :ROFLMAO: Ok, now I have seen it all, lol. I really wonder how they managed to plant that there? It must have been kinda hard, since toasters aren't made for that :LOL: That toaster looks quite nice, very pretty flowers (y) Whoever did that has a green thumb!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Lol, actually, I have one broken toaster at home. Should I plant miniature roses in it? It's a funny idea:LOL:
Here is a planter made from drums, to be honest, I don't like it much:

DSC08821.jpg

Reaction score
Ok, I now can officially say I have seen it all!!!!! Never ever eeeeeever thought of a drums planter. Those drums look in fairly good shape, I woner if the person did this on purpose? I mean, ruin them to use them as planters?

Here is mine:

1189102_orig.jpg

I love the shape and simplicity :)

Reaction score
Wow the creativity in all the pics posted! I love all the designs...each so unique and beautiful in its own way! Thanks for sharing..gives me so many ideas for updating my garden this season!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love these heart-shaped planters. I want them in my garden!!:love: They're so pretty! Sometimes simple decorations are the loveliest:)

How do you feel about this lamp?:

plantlight.jpg

I like it, but I'd choose different plants. Maybe ivy would look better.

Reaction score
I know, they're so simple, yet beautiful!!!! :love: Sometimes simplicity beats everything!!!

That's an interesting planter :p I never thought plants and a lamps could ever mix, hehe! Very unusual planter :confused: Every time I think I've seen it all you show me something like this :p

Check this one:

Picture-139.png

Reaction score
Wow the creativity in all the pics posted! I love all the designs...each so unique and beautiful in its own way! Thanks for sharing..gives me so many ideas for updating my garden this season!

You are welcome :) I think reusing will always be better than throwing away, in this thread we showed a lot wonderful and unusual planter ides with things most people throw away to the trash when they stop working or don't like them anymore (ie: shoes). I hope you try one of those planter ideas one day and take a picture of it, so we can all see it over here :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Lol, this human-shaped planter looks so funny! It must be quite pleasant to lie on it, haha:LOL:
This is weird:

manga_farming_04.jpg

Apparently, somebody planted little plants in a pile of newspapers, in my opinion it's creative, but I don't find it too pretty:p

Reaction score
Hahaha!!!!! OMG!!!! I'm sure that defies a lot rules!!!! Are those actually planted... ??? And if so... how come?? If they are indeed plated, then those little herbs must be hell strong, hehehe!!!!!!! Well, I guess we shouldn't be surprised if that's the case because there are plants and trees that have reclaimed their space in middle of the city (grew thru the concrete!!!!).

What about this one:

634780470565318702.jpg

Nice touch for the interiors, no? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Little herbs are very, very strong:D. I saw them growing from under stones. All plants are amazing:)

I love this thing in the picture that you posted, Trellum. I don't know how to call it. Are these old shutters?
Whatever it is, I really like the way it looks:):p

This old sink, on the other hand, is rather ugly:

sink_planter.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I got it wrong tho: it was the exterior :LOL: I still think hat's a nice decoration idea, in theory, because I don't think I'd even try it :X3:

Since we are boh fans of moss :love::

gifts-PB-moss.jpg

floral_arrangements_st_Paddy_s_moss_ring.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love the first picture! Does the moss grow in a hole in the table? It's such a funny and interesting idea.
The second picture is very pretty too. I believe that every possible thing looks better if you decorate it with moss:D

Here is a really weird snake planter:

7441_5730_large.jpg

I think it's every kid's dream to have a planter like this;)

Reaction score
Hahahaha!!!!! Before reading the kid part I was thinking: ''Uhm, that's something that would surely make a great git for a kid, because kids love that kind of things''. It looks like something a child would surely love, something only a child could imagine and design :p I bet whoever created this got some inspiration from his/her kid!!! Hehehe!

Ever felt so tired at the end of the day you'd like to relax? Maybe walking barefoot on grass can be quite relaxing :p What if you could do this from the comfort of your office or workplace?

images

I had to share this one :p It technically is a planter, not a very decorative one tho... :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, it seems like a nice way to relax. Usually, I don't walk barefoot on grass, because I don't want ants and other insects to bite me:p If I had grass in my room, I wouldn't have to worry about it:LOL:

Here is a funny idea, somebody combined a flower pot and a bird house, I must say I kind of like it:

amazing-birdhouses-flower-pot.jpg

Ask a Question