My very unique miniature rose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Yesterday, I received a new miniature rose from my boyfriend whom I love so so very much:love::D The rose is very unique. I've never seen anything like it. Its petals are yellow, red and pink. I'm so excited about it that I decided to borrow my parents' camera to take better pictures:D
Here is my rose:

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

:love:I love it:love:

Reaction score
Its gorgeous Claudine.

If its any help - Just in case you may be wanting to know what you rose called - I feel more than sure that your rose is the miniature version of the very beautiful and very famous hybrid tea rose called " Peace " :)

Reaction score
What a beautiful rose and what a beautiful pictures! It indeed is a very unique miniature rose, I had never seen something like this before :eek: 3 colors in one! I can't wait to start growing miniature flowers again!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
R.R. - Thank you!
Gata Montes - Thank you for the tip. I've just googled 'Peace' rose and yes, I think it may be this variety:)
Trellum - Thank you! Growing miniature roses is a pure pleasure, they're the most beautiful plants in the whole world:) What colors would you like to grow?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
So pretty Claudine

It's a real joy to see your miniture roses

I have never grown miniature roses.

Reaction score
That is a truely beautiful little rose. I don't have much luck keeping mini roses alive in the house. I do have a beautiful deep red one that I put in my garden where it has thrived. It got much larger and the blooms are bigger, but it is still only about 1/4 the size of a regular mini rose. It does well over the winter, I prune it back quiet a bit and it produces a ton of new roses every spring.

Reaction score
R.R. - Thank you!
Gata Montes - Thank you for the tip. I've just googled 'Peace' rose and yes, I think it may be this variety:)
Trellum - Thank you! Growing miniature roses is a pure pleasure, they're the most beautiful plants in the whole world:) What colors would you like to grow?

Hi Claudine :) I'd like to get a miniature rose like this one, and also like the one you showed us before that had two different colors! It was so beautiful! I'd also like to grow the usual colors, of course, like for example red, white, pink, peach, dark pink and whatever color I find! I never tried to propagate mine in the past, is it hard to do that?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hi Claudine :) I'd like to get a miniature rose like this one, and also like the one you showed us before that had two different colors! It was so beautiful! I'd also like to grow the usual colors, of course, like for example red, white, pink, peach, dark pink and whatever color I find! I never tried to propagate mine in the past, is it hard to do that?
No, it's not hard at all:) All you need to do is to wait till spring, take a cutting with one leaf and put it in soil:) The more cuttings you take, the bigger chances that some of them will develop roots. I managed to propagate two roses this way:D

Reaction score
No, it's not hard at all:) All you need to do is to wait till spring, take a cutting with one leaf and put it in soil:) The more cuttings you take, the bigger chances that some of them will develop roots. I managed to propagate two roses this way:D

Awesome, Clauds! I will surely try propagating a lot of them, specially my fav ones! Have you tried growing them outdoors or always indoors? I have only grown mine indoors! Sadly I had to give them away :(:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Awesome, Clauds! I will surely try propagating a lot of them, specially my fav ones! Have you tried growing them outdoors or always indoors? I have only grown mine indoors! Sadly I had to give them away :(:(
I've never tried growing miniature roses outdoors. I like keeping them in my room. This way, I can look at them whenever I want to, without leaving my desk. Also, I know they're safe, because pests can't attack them here:)
I'm sorry to hear that you had to gave your roses away, it must have been hard:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I love the peach and pink colored roses, they look so feminine and remind me of a fresh spring day. I also really like the white colored ones. I have never been too fond of red roses because the are so cliche.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love the peach and pink colored roses, they look so feminine and remind me of a fresh spring day. I also really like the white colored ones. I have never been too fond of red roses because the are so cliche.
I couldn't agree more, peach and pink colored roses are very feminine:) As for white roses, they're my favorite, I find them the most beautiful.
Currently, I have only one white miniature rose, but I plan to enlarge my collection soon:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Love, love, love those multiple colors on the petals. Now, I want to go looking for one. They are so unique indeed, and the combination of those colors are just so tantalizing. Home Depot, here I come!

Ask a Question