Unique flower pots

Reaction score
Well, my first question to this would be... where is this located, exactly, lol??? This planter makes me feel really intrigued, and not many things in this world can make me feel that way!!! I must say it looks quite creative, I'd not say pretty, I'd not say I'd pay to get something like that for my place, but if someone gave it to me I'd probably take it :D:ROFLMAO: Don't ask me why...! The shape is so intriguing!!

I like these:

rock-face-planters-xl.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm sorry, but I have no idea where is that weird pot located, I only found the picture.
These heads are funny, but also quite creepy:p. This one is even creepier:

doll-head-planter.jpg

And here is something for those who have too many books and don't know what to do with them, lol:p:LOL::

2-BookPlanters.jpg

Reaction score
Trellum - Yes I have seen them before as they were introduced last year into Spain as an environmental incentive - but as you hadn't seen them before - you obviously missed the thread on " mobile roof gardening " where these buses were first mentioned :D

Reaction score
I love unusual planters. We live in an old Victorian that we're slowly restoring, and planting in unusual containers just seems to fit. I have a vintage picnic basket that will be a planter on my porch come spring, and a pair of old yellow rain boots that I think will look really cute with some sort of trailing plant in them. This was my inspiration, and I wish I'd thought to keep the kids' old Crocs to go with the boots!

8686900275_e6f466c16a.jpg

I've also been yard sale hunting looking for a couple of old metal colanders suitable for trying this on my own porch.

b6cd5cd137ded05918620b6135e45ff0.jpg

Reaction score
Awesome :) I've seen some shoes being used as planters before, they came in every shape and form!!!!! LOL, some of them looked really cute, Cammie! I think re using this kind of objects is really neat :) Also a nice way to help our enviroment, plus is really cool if you're into unusual ''planters'' and don't care about comment like: ''Ow! that's so tacky!!!''. LOL. Since you like shoes... check these:

old-shoe-planter9.jpg

recycled-crafts-planters-backyard-ideas-1.jpg

shoe%2Bplanter.jpg

Hehehe!!!! Nice way to take adventage of your old shoes, yes?!?! :D:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow! Somebody had a lot of used shoes. It looks like a really weird shoe store, lol:LOL:

This flower pot is quite lovely, isn't it?:

fish-planter.jpg

Reaction score
Hahaha, yeah, it really looks like this person had a shoe store or maybe some of those shoes were donated? Or maybe he/she found them in the street :sick: Glad they are being re used :p I can't see the pic you shared :(

What do you think about these shoe planters:

image.jpg

Do you like to wear high heels? :D

Reaction score
Trellum - Yes I have seen them before as they were introduced last year into Spain as an environmental incentive - but as you hadn't seen them before - you obviously missed the thread on " mobile roof gardening " where these buses were first mentioned :D

Hi Gata! Yeah, I think I missed it, it was probably posted before I joined, because with a title like that there is no way I could have never missed it :eek: Do you have any idea of the place where they have those mobile roof gardens? I've never see something like that in my life!!! Gotta be pretty to live in a city with something like that!

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I have no idea where is that weird pot located, I only found the picture.
These heads are funny, but also quite creepy:p. This one is even creepier:

doll-head-planter.jpg

And here is something for those who have too many books and don't know what to do with them, lol:p:LOL::

2-BookPlanters.jpg

Hahaha, the first one looks like the model of one of those dolls that resemble a baby (I never liked those), they are so creepy. For some reason I always preferred to play with barbies. Uhm, that planter would make a good Halloween decoration if they painted it black :D and then paint that ''baby'''s eyes bright red, lol!

As for the book planters... That a great way to re use an old book, I guess, lawl! Uhm, I wonder how they managed to cut tru that thick hard cover?? Those cuts look quite precise! Have you noticed the main star in most of those experiments are the succulents?? Most shoe plants have succulents planted in them too :D

Reaction score
Trellum - surprised you did but either way - think they're great idea too :)
So far they are in Barcelona and New York with further plans for some to be appearing in London sometime this year - so lets hope that means, we will get see some more of these buses appearing in other cities around the World before too long.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Trellum - I don't know why the picture doesn't show up for you, so I'll post it again:) It's a combination of an aquarium and a flower pot. I probably wouldn't buy it, but I find it rather pretty and definitely very funny. Here it is:

1.jpg

And here is something for those, who love toy blocks:

tumblr_m4oezuvFRL1qdogv6o1_500.jpg

Reaction score
Trellum - surprised you did but either way - think they're great idea too :)
So far they are in Barcelona and New York with further plans for some to be appearing in London sometime this year - so lets hope that means, we will get see some more of these buses appearing in other cities around the World before too long.

Oh!!!! I have serious attention issues now that I checked your previous post!! I didn't see you had already said this was done in Spain :ROFLMAO: Gosh...!! I had no idea they were also introduced in New York too! I hope to see them being introduced in the Netherlands one day :) !!! This idea wouldn't work in Norway tho...

Reaction score
Trellum - I don't know why the picture doesn't show up for you, so I'll post it again:) It's a combination of an aquarium and a flower pot. I probably wouldn't buy it, but I find it rather pretty and definitely very funny. Here it is:

1.jpg

And here is something for those, who love toy blocks:

tumblr_m4oezuvFRL1qdogv6o1_500.jpg

Aww, they did it again :( All I see is a grey square with a white swan siluoette asking me to visit a web site. Ugh, I hate it when they do that!!! As for the block planter... that's a beautiful idea :) I love the colour :) It's be nice to have several of those blocks, but in different colours :) It's look just lovely!!!

A similar one:

create-unique-planters-800x800.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I don't know why it happens:( Both pictures do show up for me, so I really have no idea how to fix it. Does anyone else here have this problem? I really want to show you this cute pot.
The second block planter is quite adorable!:)
Here is a keyboard planter, haha:LOL::

keyboard-planter.jpeg

Reaction score
Don't worry :) I think it has everything to do with the web site hosting that image, sometimes they do that so the images don't show and we are forced to visit their web sites :p Good luck with that web masters :ROFLMAO:!!!!!!!!!

That keyboard planter is really interesting, I wonder how they managed to grow that?!? What plants are those?!?

Now that we are on the same page... what about these?!?:

images

container20.jpg

zen-repurposed-typewriter-planter1.jpg

DSC_0634.JPG

Ask a Question