What kinds of plants should I put in these unique flower pots?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dear all,

Recently,I bought a set of flower pots from Amazon,I love them very much,looks very cool!
Ps: the link of the flower pots is: 
http://amzla.com/1ib38pugs4j08
But the problem is what should I put into the pots to make them looks unique and gorgeous.
I saw the pictures of sellers are beautiful, but I don't have this kind of plants.
Anyone could give me some advice for the arrangement???;);)

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 286
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hi Vivian,
These cactus and succulents are very available in garden centers and for pennies,and also very easy to grow, they look the exact pots for these plants. If not you could maybe try some lobelia in them as they wouldn't be long in covering the pot area..(that's if your putting them outside of course) but I'd try and get a hold of the forementioned, maybe friends etc will have some. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Alternatively, you can consider Soleirolia (Helxine) . It is unpretentious, has different colors.
soleyroliya-tsvetok-300x219.jpg

She can get any shape with a haircut. Circle, square ...

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Lollipop,
Many thanks for your warm reply.your comments are very useful for me, I will have a try according to your advice!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Larisa,
Thank you for letting me know and your advice. These looks great.I am going to buy some and help cut to my favorite shape...:D

Ask a Question