UAP: Are these Alien Bodies for real?

Reaction score
Country
United States
We seem to be the Pinocchio in the realm of that which makes us possible.

It's what came before the big bang kind of thing if you ask me.

Reaction score
Country
United States
"ontological reality", does that mean the reality of reality?

I consider myself a realist. I believe in what I believe in.
Okay; I consulted the Sultan of non-swing ( A dire straights inverse logic)
I think in the bed of our "ménage à trois" conceptionality ( which I dig ) we are a Pinocchio. Let our nose stay strong and we shall be welcome by all alien chicks.
"Ontological reality" refers to the concept of existence or being as understood in the field of ontology, a branch of metaphysics in philosophy. Ontology deals with questions concerning what entities exist or can be said to exist, and how such entities can be grouped, related within a hierarchy, and subdivided according to similarities and differences. Evaluating "ontological reality" involves exploring several key aspects:
  1. Nature of Existence: This involves questioning what it means for something to exist. Philosophers debate whether existence is a property of objects, what criteria something must meet to be said to exist, and how existence differs from concepts like being or essence.
  2. Categories of Being: Ontology often involves categorizing different types of entities. These categories can include physical objects, abstract concepts, properties, events, relationships, and even hypothetical or non-empirical entities like possibilities or universes in multiverse theories.
  3. Reality vs. Perception: A central question in ontology is how reality is perceived and understood. This includes debates over whether reality is objective (independent of our perceptions and thoughts) or subjective (dependent on our perception).
  4. Existence of Abstract Objects: The ontological status of abstract objects like numbers, universals, or properties is a major topic. For instance, a realist might argue that numbers exist independently of human minds, while a nominalist might argue that they are mere constructs.
  5. Ontological Commitment: In philosophy and logic, ontological commitment refers to the entities that must exist for a theory or discourse to be true. For example, a theory about ecosystems implicitly commits to the existence of organisms, habitats, and ecological processes.
  6. Philosophical Theories: Various philosophical theories provide different perspectives on ontological reality. Materialism, for instance, posits that only physical matter is real, while idealism suggests that reality is fundamentally mental or spiritual. Platonism argues for the existence of abstract, non-physical forms or ideas.
  7. Relation to Science and Religion: Ontological concepts intersect with scientific and religious perspectives. In science, questions about the nature of space, time, and the universe touch on ontological issues. In religion, the existence and nature of deities and the spiritual realm are central ontological concerns.
In summary, evaluating "ontological reality" entails a deep dive into fundamental philosophical questions about the nature and categories of existence. It's a field characterized by diverse and often contrasting viewpoints, reflecting the complexity and depth of understanding reality itself.

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
We seem to be the Pinocchio in the realm of that which makes us possible.

It's what came before the big bang kind of thing if you ask me.
Oooor, what came 1st the chicken or the egg... Oooor, "In The Beginning" etc etc...and what about the Cavemen?

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, but should you really be comfortable around "alien chicks"?
lifeforce-alien-girl-crop.jpg

p10187422_i_v8_aa.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay; I consulted the Sultan of non-swing ( A dire straights inverse logic)
I think in the bed of our "ménage à trois" conceptionality ( which I dig ) we are a Pinocchio. Let our nose stay strong and we shall be welcome by all alien chicks.
I think we can give ourselves freedom to be more than Brit quiet at tea time on this. Hey I might be wrong.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting and my comment is a video.
Our mythology and all we know is that we don't know.

So this video seems reasonable.

What is the nature of the game and since we are impermanent, we are an element in the functioning of the construct.
So welcome to the party Garth.

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey, we're not getting that "View on YouTube" screen, getting the snazzy intro screens like back in the old days!

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
"For more than 80 years, the US government has hidden the existence of UFOs." ~Tucker Carlson

“A lot of people ask me, you know, where are the aliens? And I think if anyone would know about aliens on Earth it would probably be me,” ~Elon Musk

L. Ron Hubbard and Louis Farrakhan have flown around in flying saucers!

but anyway...“Yeah, I’m, you know, very familiar with space stuff. And I’ve seen no evidence of aliens … I would immediately tweet it out. That’d be probably the top tweet of all time. ‘We found one, guys!’ It’s the jackpot with some 8 billion likes.” ~Elon again

Maybe Elon's keeping it a secret and has the aliens working in sweatshops building rockets, like the Mexicans in the onion fields or the Chinese and the railroads?

Reaction score
Country
United States
"For more than 80 years, the US government has hidden the existence of UFOs." ~Tucker Carlson

“A lot of people ask me, you know, where are the aliens? And I think if anyone would know about aliens on Earth it would probably be me,” ~Elon Musk

L. Ron Hubbard and Louis Farrakhan have flown around in flying saucers!

but anyway...“Yeah, I’m, you know, very familiar with space stuff. And I’ve seen no evidence of aliens … I would immediately tweet it out. That’d be probably the top tweet of all time. ‘We found one, guys!’ It’s the jackpot with some 8 billion likes.” ~Elon again

Maybe Elon's keeping it a secret and has the aliens working in sweatshops building rockets, like the Mexicans in the onion fields or the Chinese and the railroads?
I found and alien chick you might like.
The rhythmic structure gives it away.
Not fooling me how about you?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ha! the next tune that showed after your Hang On Sloopy was Amyl and The Sniffer's Guided By Angels...Amy's Energy is Definitely her Currency!

Yeah what's up with that because my "endless play" was not your next play.
The A.I. has been reading our posts now that it can scan websites.

The Plot thickens!

Whispers to L.S. It was this one

It still goes to the same "this one." So, in the cyborg brain it has figured out what each of us should get and it does it again and again instead of random.

I tell you! You have to listen! The Earth depends on it.... Yeah right..
But seriously there are subtle changes happening that only the "Woke" are noticing.
Say is there a Planet of Sheeple? Heh... could be...
I'd say Earth Girls are easy.

Last edited:

Ask a Question