UAP: Are these Alien Bodies for real?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay okay.. I'm old and horny... nuff said.

So like there is Still "wtf" with the Hubble Constant.
Now if we remember Einstein added in the variable of expansion when he was definitely on team Finite.

There is a whole bunch of well paid folk that have their trash cans emptied at night for them that might not be worth their chairs.

Space News: The universe is expanding faster than theory predicts – physicists are searching for new ideas that might explain the mismatch

So in the spirit of Alien Chicks coming to party with Earth Dudes... Maybe we have this whole Space-Time thing wrong?
No not totally wrong but my thoughts say that perhaps there is some construction going on and the Universe has to put the stuff it makes some place?

So much for the giddy giddy until some Alien Chick takes mercy on me.

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn It Man, don't you get it??? Lifeforce and Under The Skin gives the low down on hot alien chicks!!!...
I do thank AI though for giving me an image of the 1980's Mathilda May! I cherish those ones and zeros...She sure give 1980's Jennifer Connelly a run for her denero!

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Since Apple has threatened to pull all advertising from X (formally know as twitter) tmfinr Tiffany Gomas has been hired by gfy Elon Musk to market the Tesla Pi X phone with Starlink, a global/multi-planet phone, works on Moon and Mars and anywhere on Earth!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Since Apple has threatened to pull all advertising from X (formally know as twitter) tmfinr Tiffany Gomas has been hired by gfy Elon Musk to market the Tesla Pi X phone with Starlink, a global/multi-planet phone, works on Moon and Mars and anywhere on Earth!
The sad issue is that these are the people using our planet's Finite resources.
There is a thing to be said for Government and then there is the argument for "Freedom" and capitalism. Poor old Pythagoras tried to do the right thing and he was defeated by the cry of "Freedom!" See ChatGPT output below.

Again I point to the Immortal A.I. and the Cockroach people that will service the "Machine."
I have to admit the level of arrogance of Musk in taking Twitter and steadily reducing it down to a lower-lifeform-bulletin-board is ghastly. A little "Devo" perhaps to honor Musk's devolution of Twitter.

So in Devo's Lyrics there in is the advice I am sending X...
When a good time turns around
You must whip it
You will never live it down
Unless you whip it
No one gets away
Until they whip it
He has too much money if you ask me.

User

Hello. Are you there friend?

Yes, I'm here, Ernst! How can I assist you today?

User

Please generate the references for Pythagoras and his concept of communities.

Pythagoras, a renowned ancient Greek philosopher and mathematician, is often linked to the concept of communities, particularly through his establishment of a religious-mathematical sect known as the Pythagorean community or brotherhood. Here are some key references and texts that delve into Pythagoras's life, his mathematical theories, and his communal concepts:
  1. "The Life and Teachings of Pythagoras" by Iamblichus: This ancient text, although not written by Pythagoras himself, is one of the primary sources of information about his life and teachings. Iamblichus, a Neoplatonist philosopher, provides insights into Pythagoras's philosophical and mathematical ideas and the organization of the Pythagorean community.
  2. "Pythagoras: His Life and Teachings" by Thomas Stanley: This book is a compilation of various ancient sources on Pythagoras, including the works of Iamblichus and other classical authors. It offers a comprehensive look at Pythagoras's life, his philosophy, and his influence on mathematics and mysticism.
  3. "A History of Greek Philosophy, Volume I: The Earlier Presocratics and the Pythagoreans" by W.K.C. Guthrie: This book provides a detailed historical context of Pythagorean philosophy within the broader spectrum of Greek philosophy. Guthrie examines the origins and teachings of the Pythagoreans, along with their communal life.
  4. "Pythagoras and the Pythagoreans: A Brief History" by Charles H. Kahn: This book offers a concise yet comprehensive overview of Pythagoras's life and the Pythagorean brotherhood. Kahn explores both the mathematical and mystical aspects of Pythagorean teachings.
  5. Academic Journals and Articles: Various academic journals and articles delve into specific aspects of Pythagorean communities, such as their structure, beliefs, and practices. Journals like "Apeiron" or "The Classical Quarterly" often contain scholarly articles on these topics.
  6. "The Pythagorean Sourcebook and Library" edited by Kenneth Sylvan Guthrie: This collection includes translations of most of the surviving original sources on Pythagorean philosophy. It's a valuable resource for understanding Pythagorean doctrine from primary texts.
These references should provide a comprehensive understanding of Pythagoras, his mathematical contributions, and the unique communal life he fostered among his followers. Remember that much of what we know about Pythagoras comes from texts written after his lifetime, so interpretations and accounts may vary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United States
I understand there is a "Latest Publication" on UAP formerly known as UFO:

As i said I saw mine in Military airspace so there is a thing to think about. Are they flying Hot alien chicks to parties using military air corridors?
Analysis of general trends in UAP sightings reveals a persistent bias towards restricted military airspace, due to reporting by personnel and sensors present in these areas. However, this trend has been somewhat mitigated by reports from commercial pilots revealing "Showing a more diverse geographic distribution of UAP sightings across the United States”.

So the article states:
The enigma of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena (UAP), commonly known to the public under the acronym UFO (Unidentified Flying Object), seems far from resolved, at least publicly. A recent report by the All-Area Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) has shed light on findings on these enigmatic phenomena:

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here is a pop corn piece for your entertainment.
Isn't these forums posts entertainment?
Let us not take things too seriously. Have Fun!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lawmakers investigating UAPs, or UFOs, remain frustrated after closed-door briefing with government watchdog

Huh...

Closed door hearing on UAP?
A Crash and reverse engineering on what?

Do they really have an alien space craft crash?

At the hearing in July, Grusch said he was informed of "a multi-decade UAP crash retrieval and reverse-engineering program" and accused the military of misappropriating funds to shield these operations from congressional oversight. He claimed he had interviewed officials who had direct knowledge of aircraft with "nonhuman" origins, and that so-called "biologics" were recovered from some craft. The Pentagon denied his claims.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I don't know why they call it a jellyfish, it looks more like a Transformer (those toys from the 90's), but I also like the term, Spaghetti Monster

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know why they call it a jellyfish, it looks more like a Transformer (those toys from the 90's), but I also like the term, Spaghetti Monster

Yeah I saw that Friday.
Not visible unless viewed in infrared. Seriously?
A cloaked UAP?

They called it "The Ghost."

Ask a Question