UAP: Are these Alien Bodies for real?

Reaction score
Country
United States
So like I scan the news with Coffee in the morning and guess what?
Yeah, in Mexico they are having Congressional hearings on UAP or formally known as UFO.

13mexico-extraterrestrial-fossil1-tgkb-jumbo.jpg

Well if it's a hoax it's a fun one this time.
The female is said to have been pregnant or recently gave birth...

ARTICLE

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
I don't know if those specific ones are real...but having worked for NASA for decades and with the knowledge that there are literally trillions of planets in the Universe that are like Earth, I find it foolish to deny the possibilities.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know if those specific ones are real...but having worked for NASA for decades and with the knowledge that there are literally trillions of planets in the Universe that are like Earth, I find it foolish to deny the possibilities.
Indeed. I remember one Mathematician saying the Universe doesn't like "One-Zees" as in it only can happen once and not the (onesie) clothing.
I don't know if the Universe likes wearing Onsies.. But Maybe it does.. :giggle:

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, like it or not, it's not debunked yet...
Here is Neil deGrasse Tyson sharing his opinion and a sensible position to take at this time.
Neil deGrasse Tyson's take on these Aliens.

I agree that it's something that they have made the bodies available to others for inspection.
In the "Parlance of Poker" they are showing their hand. If it is a hoax then access to the evidence is the fastest way to disprove the claim that they are aliens.

I find it interesting.
Perhaps we are all a little too Sci-Fi'd as to be moved by such claims but I'm hoping it's true at the same time doubting it is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I find it strange that their morphology is so like our own. Of all the animals there are, or have ever been, we are the only ones fully adapted to walking upright, the chance of that happening again? the other animals that display intelligence are nothing like us, and some use tools, but the only other tool makers are crows, birds, it would not seem to be a precondition for construction abilities.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I find it strange that their morphology is so like our own. Of all the animals there are, or have ever been, we are the only ones fully adapted to walking upright, the chance of that happening again? the other animals that display intelligence are nothing like us, and some use tools, but the only other tool makers are crows, birds, it would not seem to be a precondition for construction abilities.

I get ya...

I figure our ancestors may have had a survival advantage getting up on the hinds to peer over the savanna.
In time, perhaps they did it as we do now.
We get down to eat or procreate :) Joke intended.
We know they did both.

Perhaps the use of two limbs to do things other than walking is the step in an evolutionary development that could be common?
What I wondered was how would a three fingered being with no opposing digit make tools?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
What I wondered was how would a three fingered being with no opposing digit make tools?
I guess one possibility is that a being that has become so technically advanced would eventually lose its digits due to non-use. Sort of how our little toe is disappearing.

Add to that, a very advanced civilization can probably control their evolution. Kind of in the same way we seem on that path with designer babies.

The increasing loss of function in the little toe is revealed by the fact, which was mentioned above, that in a large number of people it has degenerated to a tiny digit often without a nail or only the merest vestige of one. This suggests the probability of its future disappearance.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Have the bodies been independently examined yet? I haven't checked lately.
Let me do that for this reply.

It's fun so I'm still interested hoax or con.
The guy at the end of the video says what I say....

Present the evidence for independent study. I simply don't trust that guy. (Jaime Maussan)

Reaction score
Country
United States
The guy at the end of the video says what I say....

Present the evidence for independent study. I simply don't trust that guy. (Jaime Maussan)
I would hope we are all on that page. Show us the evidence.
It seems better than Alien Autopsy so there is that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Of course they are not real aliens. Just that dipwad making money again with his scams and conspiracy theories. They might be real bodies - children from a group that use to self mutilate themselves by removing digits and modifying their head shapes from birth, who lived in that area. Some people are flat out weird (no pun intended). I've see these before anyway. As I recall, i think they were mummies found on top of a mountain.

Look, let's be realistic. I do agree about the math, considering the incredible number of planets in the universe. But IF aliens were smart enough to ever manage to get here - and without us even knowing - don't you think they would take one look at us and our stupidity and quickly head in the other direction? Or just blow us to smithereens in disgust? It's called Sci Fi for a reason!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess one possibility is that a being that has become so technically advanced would eventually lose its digits due to non-use. Sort of how our little toe is disappearing.

Add to that, a very advanced civilization can probably control their evolution. Kind of in the same way we seem on that path with designer babies.

Could be. I could do without stubbing mine in the dark!
The whole UAP thing now is official it seems. I mean here is the California thing over a Military base.

I do understand that Ufology is a religion in that people "believe."
My thoughts especially when Web is sending pictures of Galaxies that shouldn't exist according to our predictions, are that we best keep our Minds open.
There is a theory that we live in a doughnut shaped Universe and that things go round and round.

I think we are still waiting on the Turtle theory..
In Hindu mythology, the earth is supported by four elephants standing on the back of a turtle. The Hindu deity Vishnu was reincarnated as the turtle Kachhapa that carried the weight of the world on its back.

20140123_turtle-elephant-world-universe.jpg

Attachments

• 13mexico-extraterrestrial-fossil1-tgkb-jumbo.jpg
    13mexico-extraterrestrial-fossil1-tgkb-jumbo.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
Country
United States
Of course they are not real aliens. Just that dipwad making money again with his scams and conspiracy theories. They might be real bodies - children from a group that use to self mutilate themselves by removing digits and modifying their head shapes from birth, who lived in that area. Some people are flat out weird (no pun intended). I've see these before anyway. As I recall, i think they were mummies found on top of a mountain.

Look, let's be realistic. I do agree about the math, considering the incredible number of planets in the universe. But IF aliens were smart enough to ever manage to get here - and without us even knowing - don't you think they would take one look at us and our stupidity and quickly head in the other direction? Or just blow us to smithereens in disgust? It's called Sci Fi for a reason!

It is a fun thing wouldn't you agree?

I'm in Jusus Trump country now so this is acceptable UFO thing.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No, they're not true bodies at all. The guy behind this is known for other hoaxes. His name: Jaime Maussan

Follow the link roadrunner gave in post 6, the guy is a total fraud. He has presented 'alien' bodies before on multiple occasions and they always turn out to be constructions of one sort or another. It may be 'kind of fun' in some ways, but it is all total lies and a timewaster.

Ask a Question