UAP: Are these Alien Bodies for real?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Most aliens I notice are the ones who have already decided to take control, and are supposedly changing our world as it suits them.

Reaction score
Country
United States
So what is going on with the Mexican Congress?

"They're real," Zuniga told Reuters on the sidelines of the session.

"There was absolutely no human intervention in the physical and biological formation of these beings," he added, saying he didn't know the origin of the beings.

Zuniga presented a letter signed by 11 researchers from the university declaring the same. The letter made clear, however, they were not implying the bodies were "extraterrestrial".

So on the one hand it reads like Tinfoil hats and yet it is enough physical evidence to keep going with this.

With the age of A.I. happening I would assume if visitation is happening that it's a computer in charge unless the distances across our vast Universe can somehow be breached at speeds many multiples of the speed of light or perhaps they can "Pop=Outside" the Universe and reenter at different location?
Perhaps our laws of physics are not dominate outside?

I'm nothing if not imaginative.

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
The older I get, the more BS I see...but yeah, I know it's more possible for UFOs to exist than what these new people are saying that women can have the Y chromosome and I know a guy that swears up and down the earth is flat.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The older I get, the more BS I see...but yeah, I know it's more possible for UFOs to exist than what these new people are saying that women can have the Y chromosome and I know a guy that swears up and down the earth is flat.
Who knows.
We humans are starting to peer into neighboring systems.
We can see big Jupiter like planets close to their Sun far far away.
Our planet has been detectable by our own science technology of late, for many millions of years.
If anything wanted to get here from there then they have had time enough even by our space travel ability to do so.
I am curious as to why they cannot debunk the bodies straight up?
What is so convincing that it doesn't look like a hoax right away?

So like most people I'm wondering wtf.
It's not Alien Autopsy and we only have a movie. They have physical objects.
Wait.. It isn't the Mexico Tourism board doing the review is it? If it was then they need Bigfoot to get involved too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Something is revealing itself to us, I don't know if they're from another planet or some other explanation, but there is something to many of these sightings/interactions.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Something is revealing itself to us, I don't know if they're from another planet or some other explanation, but there is something to many of these sightings/interactions.
Maybe this a moment around the virtual campfire that we all share our UFO stories?

I'll go first.

It was the wee hours of a cold and crisp January morning .
I had been sitting and coding since the morning before. I put in long hours often.
So I had a break and went out on my porch and embraced the rare chill air for that part of California and that time of the year.
I decided to have a smoke and looked up into the clear night and by the light of the moon; coming slowly over land out past the fairgrounds was a triangular craft.
It had four red lights. The one on each tip were a different shade of red then the center light and the center was larger than the three lights on the craft.
Since it was the still of the night, nothing would have prevented me from hearing an engine sound if there was one. I heard only the winter's wind.
The craft moved slowly across the open distance of my viewpoint and then I lost sight of it as buildings obscured further viewing.

In a fair balance here it was the triangle craft folks have photographed.
It was a large craft moving slowly and rather close to the ground for being that large and slow moving. It also was flying in a military air corridor. I mean that is where some major military craft fly sometimes. . Like the C141, fighter jets or CIA jets. Also those double blade helicopters that carry tanks and such.
So it is easy to say there are flying things in California that are unusual and unexplained.

And then I jump up and yell BOO! to scare the little ones around the imaginary campfire.

Black_Triangle.jpg

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have had multiple encounters I'm sure but my memories of the incidents have always been erased...i think....

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I try not to dwell on that probe stuff too much...I'm pretty sure I'm good though. My voice is really deep, I sing baritone in the church choir and I really, Really like women, not for conversation but for huh...huh...as Art, Yeah Art, That's the ticket!

Ha! and I think I saw that movie years ago...but my memory might have been erased. I'm gonna go watch it again.....

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I try not to dwell on that probe stuff too much...I'm pretty sure I'm good though. My voice is really deep, I sing baritone in the church choir and I really, Really like women, not for conversation but for huh...huh...as Art, Yeah Art, That's the ticket!

Ha! and I think I saw that movie years ago...but my memory might have been erased. I'm gonna go watch it again.....

I like Space-Babes

Last edited:

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, but that's Hanoi Jane...
This is old but I like the concept.....

Last edited:

Ask a Question