Tree ID

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I know it's probably hard to tell with no foliage, but this appears to be a late bloomer. It has an interesting root flair, Any ideas?

20180228_142654.jpg
20180228_142701.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A wild question deserves a WILD guess! Cherry Tree??:LOL:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Yep Does Have That Maple look about it(y).....vary tidy street.....& to finish a answer with a question Dose no one walk down that street I see no footpatho_O..........

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yep Does Have That Maple look about it(y).....vary tidy street.....& to finish a answer with a question Dose no one walk down that street I see no footpatho_O..........
Pretty common here, we are a circle at the end of a gated community. That street gets more foot traffic than vehicle traffic.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
A wild question deserves a WILD guess! Cherry Tree??:LOL:
In my dreams! If I was to build on a clean lot I would have only flowering and/our fruiting trees. Heavy on the fruiting type...cherry, apple, mango, citrus, avocado...yum.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
In my dreams! If I was to build on a clean lot I would have only flowering and/our fruiting trees. Heavy on the fruiting type...cherry, apple, mango, citrus, avocado...yum.

I totally agree. Flowers and fruits or bamboo or acer or cherry blossoms as those posted by @Mark56!

Reaction score
Country
United States
HI: It looks like you could use the "Tree Doctor" App from Purdue University. It might cost you a whole $1.99 (last time I looked months ago) as it gives you lots of info about various trees, their diseases, etc. You can also take a picture of a leaf and send it to them for ID. This APP works on an Android phone for sure, and it may now be for iPhones.

Purdue also has other helpful apps as well at the suite site shown below: https://www.purdueplantdoctor.com/
Low cost helpers for growing and maintaining all kinds of plants.

Ask a Question