The Isle of Man

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
I like your sense of humour Kevin! :LOL: The tent would be fine during the summer but would struggle during the winter months in a force 8 or 10 gale. :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Ok, nevermind. LMAO I think I'll cross St. Patrick off my list. I just thought with me being born on St. Patrick's day it would be funny to live there. By the way, I'm Kimers. Kevin is my boyfriend. LOL

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Hi everyone. Could so,e one tell me if I'm meant to reply to a post I clicking on the reply in that box or go to my own senate one underneath like I'm doing now Nd what the difference is. Thanks. "Confused DeborahJane"

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone. Could so,e one tell me if I'm meant to reply to a post I clicking on the reply in that box or go to my own senate one underneath like I'm doing now Nd what the difference is. Thanks. "Confused DeborahJane"

Hi Deborah, what you see above is what happens when you click the reply button. It drops down into your own posting box for you to reply to underneath. Alternatively you can just write as you have done in your post above. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I love travel and have seen quite a bit of the world. There is more to see but I need not go to this Isle as these pictures have brought the Isle to me. Thanks.

Ask a Question