Hope Becky approves or we divorce.

Screenshot_20181220-160802.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
17 childrenwith pitchforks?
No its actually a big boxy looking thing, filled with manure and a bottom huge spinner thing, pulled by horses, as it moves it spins out manure in a fairly decent range, I guess there is a guard near the front so the stuff does not hit the front area. I think they put water in the muck so it drains down well in the spinning section. Have never been up close to see the inside workings. But, when they do the process on their vast lands, and the wind is right. look out.

And they also, lime their fields, so you can see vast areas of white powder laying there for the winter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
I use a New Holland brand of PTO spreader works great. Hook it to the pick up and go to the surrounding horse farms and get the manure. Bring it back home and hook a tractor to it and you can spead it as heavy as you want or not by setting your ground speed of just stopping to pile it up to compost.

:D Al

Ask a Question