The frosty morn

Reaction score
Country
France
Well not that long back from my morning walk, "Henry" my best friend stayed in his bed, Sunday here in France deep in the county side is hunting time and i wont take "Henry" out with me,
These packs of dogs just can not be trusted,
But it was a frosty morn and i had my old over coat on, Every gardener should have good winter warm & free clothing (When i say free i mean the clothing you can move in)
As i returned to the house the Cow's walked along their side of the fence until they could go no further and all stood watching me walk on my way,
That mist started to rise up from the frosty grass and it felt like i think heaven must be like,
Not a sound and that fresh air to breath, No Industry around these parts except farming, This is why the kids leave school and head for the cities , Shame in a way because the kids are so Polite and we just do not have any teenage problems in these parts,
Well the coffee and toast are smelling good and i have a day's pottering to do after filling the bird feeders up,
so have a nice one folks. ;)

Reaction score
Country
France
It is looking good this morning, and i have put the tractor battery back on a slow top up charge,
I intend to do more prune work in the orchard and in general tidy the this area up and then shred the lot,
Ive noticed already the Daffs are poking through the borders,

I must put my note book in my pocket, As i walk around i see things that need doing in the future and i do not know if it is my age or what but i tend to forget them, so the old trusted note book needs to be used,

I am still keeping an eye on those bird houses to see if they are to be used, ???Its those little things that are worth doing that you did during the winter that we're worth doing, like i sprayed the swinging seat metal frame and now it wont be long and the cushions will be on it (had many a thought on that seat ) during the end of a good garden days work, (Fell asleep a few times)
Well must get started, be good and feed the birds, they'll thank you for it (y)

Ask a Question