The 2017 Gardening Forums Sunflower Growing Competition!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@johnny canoe Just stick the photos in and have a bit of fun. I never thought I would laugh so much watching the photos here. I could see the child in you lot, especially @Larisa .. Thank you for the laughs.. @Tech I agree it is very tall, so tall that I can't see the flower very well. Please make sure no comrades are hurt in the process of measuring.. or taking photos ..

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Today is the day :D. I'll come back online and do the draw a little bit later, so keep your eyes peeled!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
pop.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Competition Winners!

The tallest sunflower was grown @Tech, just beating out a couple of other sunflowers :D. Well done!!!

The sunflower with the most number of blooms was grown by @ReslerMomma - 25 blooms in one go :cool:!

The largest bloom was from @Tjohn's sunflower, just beating a couple of others by a whisker! Good work :)

As for the most charismatic, would could beat @Larisa's boatswain :LOL::

9-jpg.26435

If I have missed anything from the posts made so far, please do let me know - I have read the thread 3 times to try and record all the measurements, but I want to make sure I'm 100% correct!

Could the winners please drop me a PM with their postal address and I will post over the winning mugs ASAP :D.

Last edited:

Ask a Question