Squirrels!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Since fairness is not part of the equation, and since the house is 2 stories, I can open the french doors out back or open a window and use the house as a blind. It is a totally unfair process, but those remaining are not as traumatized since there is no association they can determine between the the fallen and a hunter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Since fairness is not part of the equation, and since the house is 2 stories, I can open the french doors out back or open a window and use the house as a blind. It is a totally unfair process, but those remaining are not as traumatized since there is no association they can determine between the the fallen and a hunter.
Does a squirrel really think or care about fairness. All they think of is eating the wiring of your house, or a tomato, or a peach or just about anything else.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have peach trees, hazelnut trees, and cherry trees that the squirrels LOVE to devour before I have the chance to pick anything. Having a dog constantly outside has really helped with this problem. I really like the popcorn idea mentioned too, I'll have to try that out!

Ask a Question