Spring or summer plans

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Many if us have been on here complaining about how horrible the winter is and how bad the weather has been where we live. With that being said, I have been daydreaming about the places I would like to go this summer for some fun in the sunshine. I am going to go to Coupville, Wa, which is a historic town, Levenworth,WA which is a Bavarian in Wa, and hit the beaches as much as possible. Where do you want to go?

Reaction score
Nice question and thread :D This summer I will not go anywhere, it'll be until the autumn I'll be leaving the city :) But next summer I'll surely travel a lot, we will probably hit the beach a lot next year =D A lot fun with the family.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
No travel plans for us. Just can't afford those anymore. My backyard is my vacation spot. I love sitting out there watching Mother Nature do what she does best. With a little luck I get some great photos out of it too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Sometimes staying home is the best kind of vacation. You can just do what you want to do, when you want to do it. I like to take local trips around to places in the state I have never been to when money is tight. I get lots of good pictures, and we can be home before nightfall and avoid hotel fees.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Probably hit the more hilly areas down south from where I'm at. Might hit Kentucky's Whiskey Trail since the last time I went there I didn't have time to take a look at their distilleries and stuff. Ideally I'd like to be in the Pacific NW again because I miss it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Staying around playing botanist/gardener wannabe and hoping my plants don't die and I reap a healthy harvest. Other than that I've been a very reclusive entity for awhile now, so nothing extreme. Some movies, games. Some fun friendly parties. Grilling outside.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
We will probably spend two or three days in San Antonio, getting a fine restaurant fix, seeing the missions, shopping at the two restaurant supply places, and of course visiting the San Antonio Botanical Gardens.
Perhaps if time allows and the gardens can be left on their own for two days, we'll go to Paris (Texas). There is a beekeeping supply place there, and of course the Eiffel Tower (not kidding).
Most of our vacations are centered around our interests--cooking, plants, bees, and history.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
This summer I plan to do some 3 day trips to close by attractions and visit the musesums downtown more. I have lived in the DC area for 40 years and have not made it to the National Arbortetum with all of the plants. That will be very informative and fun.

Ask a Question