Selling And Pots?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was checking out another Grower.

He is mainly selling in Nursery Pots. I'm thinking I'm messing up mostly using nice Pots.

I have a bunch 4 and 6 inch Pots but I also have nice Pots use just a few nice Pots?

And I have Spider Plants in Hanging Baskets just letting them go. But all the ones I've seen are small.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I used to give plants to friends who were gardeners. When they got a contract to plant a lot of something they would give me the pots they came in. Only disadvantage, they would all be labelled, so I have lots of 4" pots that all say 'cyclamen' for example.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Country
United States
I always mess up at the end of the growing season when the big box stores (walmart, target etc) clearance all the garden center. I've been meaning to pick up some nice big decorative pots for pollinator flowers for dirt cheap. But my brain turns off for growing when it is soon to start snowing! But I'd like to see if they're still selling any of the less "fancy" ones around that time.

Ask a Question