Gardener selling house

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
My friends are selling their property in beautiful Chester County, PA. She is an wonderful gardener. Both are about 75 years old, and she knows its time to leave. She is heart broken that someone who would buy her house would not care about her gardens as she has. So sending you all this video, in case you know someone looking for a house with wonderful gardens. there is also a sweet pond on the corner of the property. She has kept her house beautiful. And a garage on the property that her husband uses to redo antique cars.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
If I was local and was in the market, I would love a place like this. I always think it adds so much to a house from a buying perspective when the gardens have been (and will be!) well maintained.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I am planning on putting my house on the market later this year. I have been ambivalent about putting in a garden just for that reason. I guess a nice garden could be a selling point though. I just feel like I have enough to do right now though, and not enough time and money as it is. I think I will check with some realtors on this point. I do enjoy gardening but have mostly concentrated on flowers as of late.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I am planning on putting my house on the market later this year. I have been ambivalent about putting in a garden just for that reason. I guess a nice garden could be a selling point though. I just feel like I have enough to do right now though, and not enough time and money as it is. I think I will check with some realtors on this point. I do enjoy gardening but have mostly concentrated on flowers as of late.

http://www.domain.com.au/advice/7-landscaping-tips-to-increase-your-propertys-value/

Here's some good tips from a realtor perspective on how to increase value with gardening/landscaping :) maybe it'll be helpful for you!

Ask a Question