Sean's Advice about Adblockers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I tried clicking on play and got a lot of videos to choose from, but not the one you mention.
In what way?
I posted some information that will be of interest to a lot of people.

Easier enough to scroll down, rather than attempt to tell someone what to do on a message board.
That's a moderator's ,anyway.
That would usually be true, Sean, but in that thread continuity is actually quite important to hold the thread of the story.

I have never clicked on the Ad blocker, the idea of an ad aimed at people who don't want ads seemed so ridiculous I expected it to be some form of click bait that would probably create problems I could avoid by simply not clicking on anything, not far out it seems.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You are ot of date mate, should be "If I had a tenner for every time..." nowadays. And do move on from Buck's Fizz, there are a lot better things.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
You are ot of date mate, should be "If I had a tenner for every time..." nowadays. And do move on from Buck's Fizz, there are a lot better things.

The Bucks Fizz video was actually a reference to a line in the lyrics, it wasn't about the tune at all, try to keep up, but let's move on.

Ask a Question