Scorched Creeping Thyme! Help!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Aldin, culinary thyme is the thyme used in cooking. It comes in several varieties (common thyme, lemon thyme, silver thyme, nutmeg thyme are a few types).It's a perennial shrub which can be grown in a container.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
United States
Aldin, culinary thyme is the thyme used in cooking. It comes in several varieties (common thyme, lemon thyme, silver thyme, nutmeg thyme are a few types).It's a perennial shrub which can be grown in a container.
Oh! I see. Do you think I can grow some of these indoors alongside my Spanish thyme?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Aldin, unless you expect to use a whole lot of thyme, I don't think trying to grow it indoors is worth your time or space. Thyme develops more taste when exposed to sun, rain, and wind. Most herbs do best, and taste best, with a little adversity.
Your Spanish thyme is also known as Cuban Oregano, and it does do well indoors with sufficient light. It, too, is culinary.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
United States
Well my dear think it’s a bit too late now went out and got myself a lemon thyme plant today.Will post pics of this beauty when the sun is up! So glad to learn about the many types of thymes

Ask a Question