Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
debbadoozy submitted a new Showcase Item:

Scheffelera problems

I've been growing houseplants and succulents for years but lately I've had some pest problems like mealy bugs which I handle with Neem Oil. I don't know what's happening with my scheffelera. It's had a few bouts with mealy bugs so it's not looking as hardy but it's coming back except for these weird leaves.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Sorry. I'm new and not very tech saavy. I'll try to do that.

G.W

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Debadoozy.........it is frustrating when you have done something forever then bam something happens. Anyway have you changed your soil lately, sometimes ya just need new soil. There may be issues at the bottom of your container that can only be seen if you change it out. That happened to my Christmas Cactus......the bottom was wet while the tip of soil appeared to be fine. Also have you over or under fertilized? An you can also use rubbing alcohol on mealybugs, pesky creatures, I just use a cotton ball or q-tip and soak it with alcohol then dab it on the monsters. Did you get your plant from a big box store? Sometimes they come complete with creatures. Hahahaha!

Ask a Question