Sad avocado tree leaves.

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Good morning

This is how I look at my avocado tree lately and I have the impression that something is missing.

-I water them generously once a week, but it's getting warmer, so I'll probably be watering twice a week.
-It's on the N,E side, but I think it's fine here because when I put it on a south window, the leaves get sad.
-I last fertilized a month and 13 days ago

And it seems to me that he is lacking fertilizer. I just don't know what ingredient. Potassium, Magnesium, Nitrogen or Phosphorus?
Could something else be missing?

Attachments

• ava4.jpg
    ava4.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ava3.jpg
    ava3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 7
  • ava2.jpg
    ava2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Those are the best-looking indoor Avocados I've seen in quite a while! Do you use grow lights of some kind? They actually prefer as much light as you can give them. When you water it, does water come out the bottom?

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Those are the best-looking indoor Avocados I've seen in quite a while! Do you use grow lights of some kind? They actually prefer as much light as you can give them. When you water it, does water come out the bottom?
Thanks. I don't use any lights other than the sun and when I water, the water doesn't run down the bottom.

Ask a Question