Rains are here

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It is raining here in right earnest and it will only stop not before September/October. Till then we will have to wait to click pictures of the sun that is now playing hide and seek. This picture was taken when the sun freely visited us every single day.

vlcsnap-2015-06-20-05h43m45s058.png

Reaction score
I have heard you guys have a really rainy season! Over here is more like a joke, lol, but rain is here as well, not even a bit close to your rainy season, but I can inmediately feel it in my bones when the rainy season is about to start.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a beautiful picture!:)
I'd love to have a rainy season here. Dark clouds and wet pavements always look so romantic and pretty. At the risk of sounding crazy, I'm the happiest when it's raining.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It's a beautiful picture!:)
I'd love to have a rainy season here. Dark clouds and wet pavements always look so romantic and pretty. At the risk of sounding crazy, I'm the happiest when it's raining.
Sitting in the confines of one's home with rain lashing could be a beautiful experience.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Sitting in the confines of one's home with rain lashing could be a beautiful experience.
Oh no, I never sit at home when it's raining:) I put on my rain boots, take an umbrella and a small bottle of egg liqueur and run outside to the nearest park:D In my opinion there is nothing better than walking in the rain, drinking something sweet and looking at wet trees:love:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I like this song too. Are you dancing in front of the mirror or with someone special? ;)
Usually, I dance in front of the mirror. I used to attend classical ballet classes a few years ago and I still enjoy doing ballet exercises:)
Ballerinas look like flowers in their lovely, short tutus.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Usually, I dance in front of the mirror. I used to attend classical ballet classes a few years ago and I still enjoy doing ballet exercises:)
Ballerinas look like flowers in their lovely, short tutus.

Then you must have surely watched the movie The Dying Swan.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Then you must have surely watched the movie The Dying Swan.
Yes, I watched it a few years ago, but didn't like it too much. I prefer watching ballet in real life:) It's pure magic!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Yes, I watched it a few years ago, but didn't like it too much. I prefer watching ballet in real life:) It's pure magic!
I Missed a show - Ballet on Ice the real one. The best thing is to do is to go to Russia or when they troupe visit your country you could take advantage of that.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Oh no, I never sit at home when it's raining:) I put on my rain boots, take an umbrella and a small bottle of egg liqueur and run outside to the nearest park:D In my opinion there is nothing better than walking in the rain, drinking something sweet and looking at wet trees:love:
Sounds like a lovely quirky thing to do Claudine. I love the touch with the liqueur in hand.:LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Grouie - Russian ballet is wonderful!:)
DeborahJane - thank you:D Egg liqueur tastes the best when drunk in the middle of a park in rain:D

Ask a Question