rain in Tennessee

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello Robinjopo!
I love when it's raining and plants love it too:) Here, where I live, it hasn't rained in almost a month:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
Moderate rains are good for the plants. But in the last rainy season, we had an abundance of rain that sometimes pour continuously for days. Our cassava crop in the extended garden was inundated, with the stocked water short of killing the cassava plants. We had to add soil to raise the bed and save the plants. Now that we are having a drought, the problem is the regular irrigation of the crops otherwise they dry up and die.

Reaction score
It's good to hear your getting rain. Send some over to California because God knows we need it as well. I would look into a pair of good rain boots if we got water more regularly, but sadly it's very dry here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We also have rain here for two days now and our weather is cold! Welcome aboard!

I would love for the rain to stop so we can get the outside clean up a bit before the snow comes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
There's plenty here for everyone, it's been raining and windy almost non stop for a month and doesn't look likely to end for at least another week or two. If only I could bottle it and send it to those that need it.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
It has been raining for three days here also. It was very foggy this morning, but the weatherman promises we will have sunshine tomorrow, I hope so.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
What we been getting here I can't call rain just a mist, its damp and cold, I turn the heat on just to keep the old body warm, :( I want the sun shine back soon.

Ask a Question