Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just woken up, had a sleep on settee for a few hours.It's Eestenders. The talking Pictures channel is free to view, you should have it on your tv.or you could get a little box.
When we had the radiator replaced in the hall,we had a biggish hole. Hubby asked them what would be the best thing to put in it before he put any filler in. They said news paper,so that's not new.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Nightmare when you have radiators put in. The idiots putting the carpet in cut holes in the new carpet to house the storage heater feet and now we have radiators, the holes are all exposed. but I don't want to bother as anyone moving in might want to change the carpet any way. No traders do an integrated job here!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Also curtains, we left the curtain rails and took the hooks with us, thinking that they would fit the other rails, but they didn't.We had to buy new rails. You can decide what you leave in the garden. It all comes under fixtures and fittings.
We had to buy a new gas fire, the seller took the other out.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, garden bits I know.. I will remove every seed (Only joking!) in the soil! LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Catching up with Love, lies and records.. A bit too syruppy for me.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT.
Channal Film 4
IMG_20171118_065049.jpg

These films are done very good.
Saw Up, about a old man alone in his house. He wants to move his house away from everybody. So gets a lot of balloons and fixes them to his house,so it will float away.

TONIGHT
BBC 1. 6.45pm
They're at Blackpool in the Tower ballroom
IMG_20171118_065246.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Logan watched More fun than facebook! Very good. Thank you for posting.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp that's great, I've recorded it but don't know when i'll watch it. Watched my Blu-ray of George Michael at London. It was 3 concerts that he did there, but they choose the best bits to put on the recording.That was about 3 hours long, but didn't watch it all because of strictly. It's nice for the dancing to be at Blackpool but, having the extra dancers aswell, really puts me off. I would rather have finished watching George Michael instead.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, can't believe it. The extra dancers also put me off. I could only started with Gemma as I went out shopping. Got 38 Bold tablets for £4.50 a box. I got 2.. Not bad. I don't think I need to buy any of them for one whole year. Hehe!

When I first saw the film, son warned me that it was a cartoon. I was a bit downhearted, but then he added that it was actually quite good and that he had watched it in college. So I persevered. He's right. Quite hilarious and full of black Americans voiceovers which I really enjoyed. The shimmy and the dance movements were quite realistic.. You will enjoy it.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I did watch the film this morning, i wasn't doing much today so,i thought that i would. It was good and funny. I know who went out of Strictly,if you want to know. Hubby goes on the forums and finds out. I usually wait until the show tonight. But i'll still watch it.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched the film Effie Gray. It was slow, it's the first time i've seen a film with Emma Thompson in it. I've always liked Julie Walters,saw a bit of Mrs.Overalls in her, from Acorn Antiques.

Ask a Question