Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I so love to watch ambulance but had to go out to get stuff for the house. Whilst watching the Last Post, heard The seekers bursting through the speakers.. I soooooooo love The seekers! Judith Durham with the angelic voice - so unique and so refreshing.. What a sweet surprise!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes the seekers were good. Like all the old stuff. My oldest brother used to buy them. He liked the rolling stones, the younger one liked the Beatles. He took me to see the Beatles film Help. It was a afternoon and we watched it twice. But i fell asleep with the second.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The Child in Time is so boring.. I just fast forwarded and dragged the progress right and left and left and right. 90 minutes - so boring.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
If you watch The Child in Time, you will fall asleep .. slow and boring and the flashback confusing as all these characters look the same regardless of the times they are supposed to be in. No hair style or clothes difference.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I probably won't watch it then. I don't want to waste my time. I've got to watch the new series of star trek on Netflix, hubby's got a free months trial.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
My friend keeps saying she's busy watching films from free trials.. Yes, make the most of them!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ambulance is brilliant.. I missed some episodes.. Shame! They pulled it so quickly. Better catch up NOW

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
You can watch it on iPlayer for 13 days.
Lent son series 1&2 of line of duty, he's been converted. Says it's great, he's ordered 3&4.

Ask a Question