IMG_20170930_081748.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched The Papers in which tribal Suzi Boniface called Tim Stanley a mad crazy fool for suggesting that he could catch a cold when someone sitting 30 feet away coughed. The former said he wouldn't catch a cold like that. She said that he caught a cold because he had touched dirty handrails or come into contact with someone who had a cold. What a vile and ignorant comment! Everybody knows that cabin air in a plane is recycled air. She was so carried away with herself, knowing that Tim Stanley was gentlemanly. My son always came home with a cold whenever he had a concert .. Also, she hogged the programme and others could not put in a word. Very annoying as I like to listen to Tim Stanley's comments on newspaper.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Men too. Like that Ghanaian who always argues with Digby Jones. Clive Myrie has to use a gavel to keep them bickering. I do like Digby Jones

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Men too. Like that Ghanaian who always argues with Digby Jones. Clive Myrie has to use a gavel to keep them bickering. I do like Digby Jones
I don't know all the names. I'm always upstairs cleaning my teeth and washing my face. But i can hear them any way.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched strictly come dancing, it was only in stereo. Last year it was in surround. Don't like show dances, only the older professionals did the proper dance.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Son said that social media said Charlotte Hawkins was very bad. She's lucky that awful number was out of the way.. She will be saved.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well, Simon is spared as Suranne Jones is talking about series III ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Well, Simon is spared as Suranne Jones is talking about series III ..
Asked hubby, the mother of Kate said in a interview that it all depends on how this one finished, there's no sign that there's going to be a 3rd series. But the finale one of them is going to end up dead.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
‘Tuesday could end this thing totally,’ she said. ‘But Mike... told me what he would want to tell the story of series three. And it’s very interesting.’

Mr Bartlett said: ‘This show – of all shows – thrives on unpredictability, breaking the rules and pushing characters to places you haven’t seen them before.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-ex-BBC-s-Doctor-Foster.html#ixzz4uF4yMU5u
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NOTE I don't like Daily Mail, but there are things to read.

Dead, might be a mirage! Like the way she drove the car last episode. I need to download Black Lake.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Who do you think will be out?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Our girl is probably out to replace Dr Foster. A lot of noise has been made about the series now. Michelle Keegan is pretty but her acting is not that brilliant.

Ask a Question