Probably not gonna work, but......

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I checked Google's images of potassium deficiency in plants and couldn't find a picture that looks like what's going on here.....Course, I reckon that could be a factor. Perplexed by the tiny holes appearing in the leaves.
Uhmmm bugs of course. Post swarm numbers are high we have had no change in heat to slow anything down.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just went back out to take another look and noticed that the young plants in, BOTH ,the turnip bed and mustard greens bed have the same discolored spots coming on them, too.......I would have to say you could be on the right "track"'.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Just went back out to take another look and noticed that the young plants in, BOTH ,the turnip bed and mustard greens bed have the same discolored spots coming on them, too.......I would have to say you could be on the right "track"'.
Thanks to @Chuck I now have spinosad, BT, and a handful of other organic bug killers in stock.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
UPDATE.......Well, apparently, it IS possible to plant spindly, leggy Brussels sprout and broccoli seedlings DEEP.......or at least it worked this time. They even survived Hurricane Michael. This morning did it with some VERY leggy beet seedlings.
20181020_101414.jpg

Ask a Question