Plants in a messy garden

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
@Becky @Ian I literally have to fight to see this gallery, Google Pixel XL Chrome, I cannot zoom, slide or ecetera without the image shrinking away to the original micro sized icon or otherwise disturbing the force with an anti viewer magnetism. Perhaps you could oversee the coding of a macro that would crawl new posts and convert them to full size pics? Overly hopeful I know....:(

I'll have a look in to this and see why the thumbnail gallery isn't working as it should. Normally, if you click on them it should enlarge fully. I'll test it out on my phone tonight and see what's happening :).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
No doubt you have some pests and diseases if the garden has been neglected. If you can post a photo of the disease on the "Pests and Diseases" forums you may get some idea of what you are dealing with. Many common pests like aphids and mealy bugs can be easily taken care of by spraying with soapy water.

Here is a tip and maybe only applies to me but on the id forum, if you post maybe 4 plants to id in a few separate posts you have a better chance of receiving good feed back. When i see so many different plants all on the same post i tend to pass it up, i think this is an all day project and don't have time now, but maybe later.;)

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
No doubt you have some pests and diseases if the garden has been neglected. If you can post a photo of the disease on the "Pests and Diseases" forums you may get some idea of what you are dealing with. Many common pests like aphids and mealy bugs can be easily taken care of by spraying with soapy water.

Here is a tip and maybe only applies to me but on the id forum, if you post maybe 4 plants to id in a few separate posts you have a better chance of receiving good feed back. When i see so many different plants all on the same post i tend to pass it up, i think this is an all day project and don't have time now, but maybe later.;)
Thanks for the helpful advices!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
I've been checking out some of the close up pictures...…possibilities below. :)

Left column, pic 5...…...Sweetcorn.
Right column, pic 5...…..Conyza Sumatrensis
Left column, pic 7...…..Plantago Arenaria
Right column, pic 12...….Willowherb.

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
I've been checking out some of the close up pictures...…possibilities below. :)

Left column, pic 5...…...Sweetcorn.
Right column, pic 5...…..Conyza Sumatrensis
Left column, pic 7...…..Plantago Arenaria
Right column, pic 12...….Willowherb.
Thanks!

Ask a Question