• iso.PNG
    iso.PNG
    6.6 KB · Views: 304
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
Really really nice. That palm looks great and the unique joint design gives it some extra visual interest.

While not as ecologic friendly as yours I've also found pieces of dog ear fencing inexpensive and versatile when it comes to making planters and planter boxes.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Really really nice. That palm looks great and the unique joint design gives it some extra visual interest.

While not as ecologic friendly as yours I've also found pieces of dog ear fencing inexpensive and versatile when it comes to making planters and planter boxes.

Thank you. I agree with the fencing. I would like to find some old cedar fence for the garden. I bought pieces of cedar the other day and it's quite pricey.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Oh great, now you've got me wanting to try making my own planters! I just finished up my easter cutouts, much to my wife's relief. Now I've got another project to work on! o_O

Ask a Question