Pink and green rose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
A few days ago, I received a new miniature rose. I'm such a lucky and happy girl! Receiving beautiful plants always makes me jump from joy:D
I'm not sure if you can see it in the pictures, but my new rose's flowers are pale pink and green, they look very unique. It's my first rose with green petals. I love it!

DSC_0516.jpg

DSC_0528.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0506.jpg

Reaction score
Claudine your rose is very beautiful it's definitely a keeper; it's the first time that i am actually seeing a pink and green rose...i like it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you! I wish I had a better camera. These pictures are so blurry! But I can assure you, some of my rose's petals are bright green:D

Reaction score
Your roses are so beautiful, Claudine! It's the very first time I see such a mix of colors: green + pale pink! I wonder if this mix occurs very often in the nature or if it's man-made? From here I can tell your roses are of a really beautiful tone of pink. Can't wait to start growing my own miniature roses again :love:

Reaction score
Thank you! I wish I had a better camera. These pictures are so blurry! But I can assure you, some of my rose's petals are bright green:D

After seeing the beautiful pictures that you've posted i have being asking around to see if i would have any success in getting one of these two color rose but so far it is unheard of; not giving up yet though as i am really amazed by this plant.

Reaction score

After seeing the beautiful pictures that you've posted i have being asking around to see if i would have any success in getting one of these two color rose but so far it is unheard of; not giving up yet though as i am really amazed by this plant.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Trellum - Thank you!:) I think it's man-made, but I'm not sure. It's the only rose with green petals I've ever seen in person.
Kammy - I hope you'll find a rose like this! Don't give up:) My boyfriend bought mine in the gardening section at Tesco supermarket.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you!:)
Unfortunately, I don't know the name of my rose. I received it as a gift and it didn't have any tags on it. Maybe it's a miniature version of La Belle? Or Esperance? It's hard to tell.

Ask a Question