Perennials, got to love them

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Esther, I envy your perennial border! That is truly lovely, and the mix of sizes and colors of foliage, the blooms, and the different heights are just wonderful.
Here in central Texas something like that is almost impossible to achieve, so I doubly appreciate seeing your perennials.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
Netherlands
Every gardener has their own ideas on choice of plants and planting schemes. There are no set rules Icecold.
when it comes to planting a proper border there's plenty of rules actually.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at the various threads you have posted on Icecold, it would seem you are the only person capable of gardening. There are no set rules as we all garden for pleasure and you just seem intent on upsetting the general well being of this forum and alienating other members by your rude or off-hand comments.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
Netherlands
Looking at the various threads you have posted on Icecold, it would seem you are the only person capable of gardening. There are no set rules as we all garden for pleasure.
it's my work, I'm bound to have a different vision on it.

there's plenty of rules, most of them are jargon, meaning you don't know them unless it's your work.

Ask a Question