6b
Country
United States
DSC03165.JPG
DSC03170.JPG
DSC03169.JPG

j.w

Reaction score
More pretty ones in bloom addy..........they look lovely all along your hill and creek! What is that 1st pic w/ the pink blooms and variegated leaves?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very pretty! My back field of wildflowers are just about ready to open. They are doing better this year, even though behind in rain, more than we had last year.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
even though we have not gotten a lot of rain there has been a lot of dew on the ground and plants in the morning and I think that makes the plants grow faster .I mowed my grass on the 3rd of this month and had to mow again ,but I do keep my mower blades at 4 for the side yards and 5 for the front hill .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I cut at 3.5 inches the field and the main yard. The field I have been cutting just once every other time. Cut it yesterday and left all the buttercups growing lol, patches of high grass and flowers all over the field.

j.w

Reaction score
Lots of pretty ones blooming at your house too tmann. Love the Peony's and they had some of those down there at that trailer where I got the Bleeding Hearts but I didn't dig those up as they were full of grass and weeds and hard to dig. Are you able to keep your Hosta's looking nice all summer cuz mine kinda start to look ratty and get full of holes. This year tho I put lots of slug bait out around them. But think also the sun burns them even if they just get a little.

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with my hostas, except if it get really hot the leaves will begin to burn. However most of mine get enough shade where it is not a problem.

j.w

Reaction score
I think it's the afternoon sun here that gets mine.........not enough shady places. They are in the shade all day but then here comes that afternoon hot sun and they burn some.

Ask a Question