DSC03197.JPG

A nearly dead from lowes

DSC03198.JPG

trying to keep track of how the slope changes as the flowers grow and bloom

DSC03200.JPG

Yucca,

DSC03195.JPG

Reaction score
I'm with you about loving perennials because they save you some work when plant season comes around. I am a lover of perennial herbs so I know how you feel, like I said, it saves me the work of planting those herbs so I can get the other herbs and veggies planted. Yes, I'm with you, I love perennials!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I haven't noticed this wonderful thread before, I have no idea how it happened! You posted so many beautiful pictures here, they all cheered me up because I love looking at flowers.
Addy, you have so many gorgeous plants, they're so colorful:D
Tmann, your garden is one of the most beautiful gardens I've ever seen:D

Reaction score
I don't grow flowers yet but I really want to!:rolleyes: I'v already planted Lavender and am going to put it on the side of the house. along with that I want to plant Chamomile and I don't know what but something pretty!:p

Reaction score
I totally loved that purple flower! Most of them are nice tho! I totally love perennials <3 They're my favorite plants! Did you gals know that a lot of the veggies and fruits we eat are perennials?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, your garden is beautiful Esther Knapicius. I absolutely love it:) All these plants look so healthy and pretty, you're doing a great job.
I like that many of them have purple flowers.

Ask a Question