Peperomia plant browning

Reaction score
Country
United States
two of my stems having been browning one i pulled out earlier today the other one isn’t pulling easily so i still have hope for it.

temperature has dropped recently but the temperature of the room it’s in hasn’t. also, i water after about an inch from the top has dried out. i have a bit of moss in there too.

what can i do to save it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 242
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 462
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Sorry, it looks like root rot to me and it is planted too deep. It might be dry an inch deep but how about down where the roots are? What is that, about 4-6 inches? Have you stuck your finger into one of the drainage holes to see how wet it is?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry, it looks like root rot to me and it is planted too deep. It might be dry an inch deep but how about down where the roots are? What is that, about 4-6 inches? Have you stuck your finger into one of the drainage holes to see how wet it is?

the drainage holes are a little too small to stick my finger in but the soil a little farther down, is a little damp right now.

Reaction score
Country
United States
is my best option at this point to just remove the dying stem?

Reaction score
Country
United States
two of my stems having been browning one i pulled out earlier today the other one isn’t pulling easily so i still have hope for it.

temperature has dropped recently but the temperature of the room it’s in hasn’t. also, i water after about an inch from the top has dried out. i have a bit of moss in there too.

what can i do to save it?
I think you should go through this article. I hope this guide can help you in future
Hope your plant recover soon.......

Also you have a look at this video regarding watermelon peperomia care guide.

Ask a Question